- Go to the Beach - ocean, river or lake, it doesn't matter, but enjoy the summer sun and water
- Favorite Iced Beverage - sweet ice tea, lemonade, strawberry lemonade, whatever floats your boat
- Campfire/Bonfire - depending on if you are camping or home, complete with hot dogs, marshmallows and s'mores fixings. Make sure you watch the sky for shooting stars
- Lazy days reading in the shade just out of the hot sun.
- Go to the Faire - proof positive natural fibers are better than man made. Layers linen and muslin are still comfortable even in the hot weather.
- Go to the Fair - sounds remarkably similar to the previous listing, but the modern experience is very different.
- Bar-be-ques with friends. Potluck and great company makes this a low stress fun way to spend time.
- Outdoor concerts. Music and warm weather really go together.
- Spending time with my kids without the stress of too many scheduled activities and not enough Mom to go around.
- Picnics in the backyard, at the park, midway through a hike or at the beach, eating fresh food in the out of doors with those you love is always a celebration!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
10 on Tuesday
10 Ways to Enjoy Summer