- Strawberries, uncut, sliced and mashed for making freezer jam.
- Marionberries whole for using however we want.
- Blueberries, whole and ready for oatmeal, pancakes, muffins or in a crisp
- Salmon, step brother has caught quick a few, and they are in our freezer right now.
- Chicken, always have to have chicken, it is a staple at our house.
- Green beans from the garden, both bush beans and pole beans.
- Corn, from the garden.
- Clams, Sonny boy is quite the clam digger and we have plenty of razor clams.
- Pork, got half a pig from some friends.
- Ice cream, a must at our house.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
10 on Tuesday Freezer Edition
So, what is in the freezer right now...well, lots of stuff...