10 on Tuesday Refrigerator edition
Lots and lots of things are in the refrigerator
- Leftover pork chops from last night. Thought I was cooking for 4 kids who had just finished practice, but only ended up being 2 kids.
- Parmasen cheese -- it is a staple at our house.
- Apples -- it is apple season and fresh apples are great.
- Medicine for Mister. He is one of our cats, and we have some ear medicine in there for him.
- Milk...we go through gallons, there is always milk in the fridge.
- Eggs--fresh from a local farmer.
- Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Greek yogurt.
- Ranch dressing, my kids use it on everything, or just about everything.
- Homemade syrup.
There are many more things in there, but leftovers and locally grown products are the norm.