Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 on Tuesday


Summer Reading List


My summer reading list this year could be called a bit singular. Definitely a theme, and it may get interrupted part way through for a genre break, but we will see. I also don't think I will get through all of these books, but they are my list.



  1. Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer - Completed

  2. Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind - In Progress

  3. Stone of Tears by Terry Goodkind

  4. Blood of the Fold by Terry Goodkind

  5. Temple of the Winds by Terry Goodkind

  6. Soul of the Fire by Terry Goodkind

  7. Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind

  8. The Pillars of Creation by Terry Goodkind

  9. Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind

  10. Debt of Bones by Terry Goodkind

This week is already booked up with non reading events, working in the fireworks stand for booster club this evening, summer league Volleyball last night and tomorrow night, possibly in the fireworks stand again on Thursday. Probably up to Heather's for the 3rd, and summer block party on the 4th. I am enjoying Wizard's First Rule very much right now, and would guess I will continue to enjoy it, however, I also may make a side trip to Middle Earth and read The Children of the Huran. But, that one will require some quiet time, maybe a better book for a rainy weekend. This year, that could be at anytime this summer.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey, it's only fair that I come over and leave a comment on your blog after all this time, no? I must confess I didn't even know you had one... Anyway, happy Tuesday!

Your security word was: scudz. Kinda funny!