These are knitting goals for the coming year. May be a really simple list, but it gives me something to shoot for and keep track of throughout the year.
1. Knit a Christmas gift a month. Even if I do not know who the gift is for at the time I knit it.
2. Knit an item to be donated to the clothing ministry at church every month.
3. Knit Kristin a modified CPH (she does not care for the cables on the back. We may or may not come to a meeting of the minds on this.)
4. Knit two dish/face clothes per month. (This can be combined with item one, if more than 2 are knit and they are in all in a color family.)
5. Make notable progress on Jessica's lizard ridge.
6. finish Kristin's Log Cabin/start a blanket for Joe.
Around the first of each month, I will post my progress on each of these goals.