Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Baby Has a Birthday

Ten years ago today my youngest baby was born. He was such a sweet little thing. He is still a sweet thing, but no longer so little. He is a charming and funny little boy. I couldn't be more pleased with who he is, kind, caring and empathetic.

Tonight I finished up the Log Cabin bib I was knitting for my nephew. Tomorrow I should have some pictures to post. Directly after that I cast on some Irish Hiking wrist warmers for my Mom's birthday next week. Lately, everything I have been knitting has been either knitting or ribbing. I figure the cables will be a nice change of pace, for a quick knit.

3 comments:

mehitabel said...

Welcome to Blogworld! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures, and reading more of your knitting posts, too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks fro stopping by and congrats on the birthday boy and the new blog!
As for my size 4 needles, you're right, I am taking the attitude that I was meant to have some in the mix.

PICAdrienne said...

Thank you for leaving comments.

I am learning even more respect for those who manage to comment daily, let alone weekly.